Alexandra Nixon-Delord was raised in a bicultural family and has lived in various countries during her career. Her in-depth understanding of international business in addition to specific knowledge of several cultures allows her to provide clients with a unique angle and insight in responding to their needs.
• She has lived in South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and the United States.
• She has studied French and American schools and graduated from the School of Business of the University of Maryland.
• She started her career in international development working for non-governmental organizations.
• She subsequently occupied various positions in the service industry, working in the medical and legal fields, amongst others.
• She managed her own translation and language training company in France from 1994-2014 and founded AYLI Services in Florida, in the Tampa Bay area in 2014.
AYLI’s staff of experienced professionals is carefully screened, selected, and trained to ensure you receive impeccable, top-notch service.